Minions

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Annoying and humorous Insects; more Bugs!

 
Glitches in video games.
With games getting more and more complicated (at an awesome rate), its not really surprising that there a lot more bugs than in the old days. The more pieces there are in a  puzzle, the higher the chance that some places make no sense together. With the high level of interactivity many games today have, It is often quite difficult for the QA people to find all the mistakes. QA is short for Quality Assurance. “Game testers” sounds unprofessional.
Anyhow, like we already discovered 2 days ago, Bugs are funny. Did not have much time over the weekend, and I hope you can forgive me for the repletion.

8 comments:

  1. When the soccer player started falling through the floor I lost it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its crazy because I don't usually see these bugs or anything when playing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what kind of horse is that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work! I love the blog style!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always see glitches and bugs when I play videos games. I think it's a curse!

    ReplyDelete