Minions

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Flash Games With A Message

Most people think that flash games are boring and shallow clones of 3 simple game mechanics, that can be played at school or at work to make the day go by faster. While this is true for most flash games, there are a few that try to break this stereotype and covay a message. Iv picked out 5, that I really enjoyed playing.
So, in no particular order, here thay are:

Edit: All games can be played for free, just click on the name of the game.
And If any of you want to share some deep games, id be happy too :)









The lesson? Games are a very powerfull tool, if you want to coonvay a message. I hope you enjoy them, as much as I did.

Jacob

16 comments:

  1. Haha, love the comoany of myself pic xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've played that company of myself, the other ones were good too. nice finds, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've actually made a flash game it's not so easy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you're interested in making games, there's lots of options that don't require heavy programming. I think Flash is a bit restrictive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These will be great games to play at school thank you man :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Going to check some of these out. I do love my time-wasting flash games but something a bit deeper will be nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. try to start of simple, dont go complex

    ReplyDelete
  8. i prefer the more simple flash games anyway

    ReplyDelete