Minions

Monday, May 16, 2011

Back in Berlin! Going to Bed...

Not really relevant, It was th only thing my sleap deprived mind could come up with right now^^


hokay Girls and Gentlemen,
I’ve just arrived back home, and am in serious need of sleep! Short update before I post a more detailed post with a few pictures and information.

You know that trip where everything goes wrong? Well this wasn´t it! 
The trip was everything I had hoped for and more, the flight was chilled, the weather was sunny and warm, the people were friendly, interesting and the whole trip was fantastic and will stay in my mind forever.
I’m still amazed how much of antique Rome is integrated into the city, and you can literally just walk through ruins that have withstood nature and humans for more than 2000 years. One word to describe it?
Id have to go with mind-blowing! 
next post really soon again :)
oki, Ill hit the sack,

Jake

13 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a really good time in Rome. I hope to go to Rome someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back bro! hope u slept well ;d

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome man. I watched a documentary on Rome's history a while back and it was awesome. Rome's a place that I'd like to visit one day when I get enough money. Yup.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rome is pretty awesome, at least that's what I hear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We still want more pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you had such a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rome sounds amazing and glad you had a great journey! Have a good sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome, looking forward to the pictures :)

    ReplyDelete