Minions

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Paranoia, Stupidity and Ponies


No informative post this time, just a silly story.
All this talk about hackers, scammers, and stealing data must have made me a bit paranoid. I recently used CC (CrapClearen, a program to get rid of junk date on your Pc to make it run faster again) which also removed all my online passwords.
So when I was prompted to enter account and password on blogger I failed. Although I was 100% certain about my password, I just couldn’t get in somehow.

My first though: “Hackers!, their probably after my… um, my post... or words... or I don’t know! But it’s probably them“
It seriously took me an hour that instead of “jacob“, id entered “jecob” into the account field :D
And so, the day was saved.

Like I sayed, I have no time for an informative chunk of juicy tips, new or other information.. So I hope you like this presentation on the physical improbabilities in my little pony.


15 comments:

  1. Hahah, I can't count how many times I've made stupid mistakes like this on logins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Logins do my head in for all the accounts we need or have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dislexia attaks can cause several damage sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahahahahahahahahaha that video was quality... thanks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL that little pony speech was epic

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ponies are getting into too much lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'll never look at my little pony the same way again

    ReplyDelete
  8. that was actually pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. we've all been there with passwords. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha I do that all the time. GG us.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lol, thats better than when I once spent 4 hrs doing a similar situation

    ReplyDelete
  12. P P P P pony! lol. I've had times when I couldn't type as well. :P

    ReplyDelete
  13. I make silly mistakes like that a lot, then I almost smack myself when I do remember.

    ReplyDelete