Minions

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Rome, the Eternal City




It´s break time again, I’m going to take a few days off (till Sunday) and my younger sister and I are going to Rome! We have a packed program and are planning to all the major things; the coliseum, the Vatican, the pantheon, maybe the 15th, defiantly the Sistine Chapel! :)





 
 I’ve never been to Rome myself, and am looking forward to it soooo much! A friend, who happens to be a historian, is also traveling with us and will be able to explain almost everything to us, so it’s defiantly going to be an amazing experience! Ill Defiantly take pictures… and If they turned out ok I might post some. Obviously they won’t have the quality of some of your photos… Not looking at anyone in particular (Colin Biano)^^







Oh yea... Just read this. A huge earthquake is predicted to hit Rome tomorrow by Raffaele Bendandi (on the day I arrive). The prediction better be wrong! Don’t want to spend my holiday dying and stuff. Just not into that stuff. Ill Hopefully be back and blogging again in about a week!

14 comments:

  1. sounds like a lot of fun. be sure not to get hit by any earthquakes now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun! I'm very jealous. Rome looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wao! That soo makes me wanna go to Rome...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Italy is on my list as the next foreign country I want to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i never been to rome.. but would like to go someday.. cos it looks awesomeee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. rome sounds fun and earthquake would suck

    ReplyDelete
  8. Possibly one of the greatest cities in the history of humanity from a perspective..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice, I'd go there if I knew anyone who spoke the language.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just seen this blog through a mates blog and it looks decent! Shall follow :) hope Rome goes well for you and you don't die in an earthquake :s

    ReplyDelete
  11. Italy is cool, just remind the lasagna taste :>

    ReplyDelete