Minions

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Free Tutorials for 10 days!



The tutorial platform Design3 “…offer[s] over 1,000 video tutorials that will help you master 3d animation and game development software so you can make your own video games. “ It usually costs 179.95 $ a year to view the tutorial, but for the next 10 Days (1-10th July) all tutorials will be viewable for free if you make a free account!

So if you´ve ever wanted to check out Blender, Unity, Photoshop or Flash, make yourself an account and have fun learning!
Jake

9 comments:

  1. I've always been rather curious to make a 3D animation. I wonder if my computer can handle it, but if it can, I'll definitely give the tutorials a try~

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a pretty cool idea to get other interested in the medium

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome will check it out later.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow thanks for sharing unity stuff

    ReplyDelete
  5. 10 days! I'm gonna cap my limit checking out all these tutorials!

    ReplyDelete