Minions

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Nature, the birthplace of chillalaxtion

Good morning guys and girls of the internets,

I arrived back home last night after an amazing few days in Nature. I stayed at a friend of my moms who is a forester near the german city of Bonn. I spent the days in cute old german cottage in the forest.
 He has to take care of about 100 ha(!), so manage trees, shoot buck and boars and of cours the poachers^^

Anyhow, I left all technology behind me and lived completly natural for the time which  was super relaxing. Just have to get away from time to time :)

Ill be continiuing my normal post about the art of computer game design tomorrow.

Jake

23 comments:

  1. That sounds like so much fun! Sometimes you just gotta unplug from the internet and enjoy nature. I liked the part where your mom's friend gets to shoot poachers. Lol, that part was hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That place looks soooo relaxing ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's chillaxation not chillalaxation ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like you had a great time! good

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would have liked a bit of that myself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice, I'm a city guy myself, wish we had more natural locations close by.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice place, I'd like to get out someday

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need a little break away from the computer I can tell you that. And I love forest areas. Very jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish my surrounds were more cool instead of the flat nature with no trees. :(
    But sounds good! Sometimes it is good to get out in the nature or take the bicycle when the sun goes down... Ahh...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome back! It must have felt like Lord of the Rings being in the forest :D!

    ReplyDelete
  12. sounds like a good experience

    ReplyDelete
  13. Any Grimm's fairy tale characters out the in the woods?

    ReplyDelete