Minions

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Project “Trainee Trouble“ is go


Ok, its official! One of the Projects that I’m working on is now official. It’s the first game that I’m a part of that’s being mentioned in the news! :D It’s an AWSOME Feeling. 


The game is being made by a small team from my university and will be published by bigpoint. The topic of the game (that bigpoint choose for us…) is renewable energy.. but we’re making a jump & run shooter anyway ;) Our artist are going with a cool look, kind of like the retro future tv series.. like the Jetsons so its also got a nice nostalgia undertone to it.

Here´s a more detailed article (olny in German, sorry)

20 comments:

  1. Congrats :D, it reminds me a bit of Megaman in a way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow thats really cool, congrats

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's awesome! What kind of study do you do? Gamedev?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @t Fang;
    Yup, Im sudying game design. Focusing on Development/Programing

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats! and good luck with it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a sweet game, would love to check it out ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think my little sister would like this game, might try and get it for her!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats, the future looks bright.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats man! Lookin good!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks amazing! I have a little experience in game making myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks pretty fun, might check it out xD

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree the art does look pretty cool. 'specially the backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow very nice
    i hope the result match your dreams

    00100010001000100100100111

    ReplyDelete